Bcbushwhacker.com was designed for the BC Silviculture Workforce Initiative Committee as a communication tool and launch pad for Forest Work – a BC Silviculture Workers social media platform.
This project’s goals:
- To offer the Silviculture industry a temporary platform for communication
- Give stakeholders a means of directing messaging, resources and bulletins to its workers
- Provide all participants in the sector with a credible forecast of labour demand and supply;
- Share industry knowledge, reports and statistics with its demographic
- To better understand how recruitment currently works in the sector;
- Provide a tool for user feedback
Content for the site is created on an ongoing basis by local communications specialist Julia Gillmor.
- Field: Forestry
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Completed: December, 2013
Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, WordPress, Twig templates, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AJAX
Hosting: Dynamic Hosting, Moncton NB
Optimized for speed
Visit the website: http://bcbushwhacker.com